Thursday, January 29, 2009
WHY???
Why does this world suck? Why are people mean? Why do people do awful things? Last night I thought I had my yahoo account back. I went through all day thinking I did. I logged on tonight and it was gone. All gone. A hacker went back into my email and deleted everything. Last night I thought maybe I should email everything to my new email. But that was after I had already left Dave's and it was midnight and I was Cinderella without a computer. All day I was without internet access. I knew as soon as I got on a computer I would start emailing everything to myself. I logged in and knew it had been hacked.. I finally reset my password and then wham bam. I log in just to find EVERYTHING was deleted. Everything last thing. I am just sick. And because it was deleted- everything is lost. No chance in hell of getting it back. Sonofabitch I am mad.sick.frustrated. People suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHIT DAMN HELL! Really...I am SO sorry. I wish I knew why people do this to people!
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry you girls are going through this! I wish I was there to sulk with you! I just had a great idea that would totally help ... yall should road trip to vegas for a weekend!! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteoh rose. that is just awful. find out who it is and i'll punch them for you. i'm sorrry!!!
ReplyDelete