Ethan and I spent New Year's Eve with Tacy & Adam and Garrett & Julie!
The food, company, and games were excellent! We had a lovely time ringing in the new year!
Ethan and I participated in some New Years skiing this year.
We headed to Sundance and it was beautiful! And so cold...
We had lunch at the top and it was breathtaking.
We also were able to get together with the Wiests and Danny & Molly on New Years to watch Pitch Perfect.
Wednesday I wasn't feeling super great- so after a short day at work, me and the couch were besties.
Thursday was Ethan's cousin's wedding. We had such a great time! The ceremony was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the dance party was my favorite!
Ethan's Aunt Tammy and I became BFF's on the Ragnar!
Friday we skipped work (before Ethan starts school on Monday) to use our free passes at The Canyons. The resort was huge and I loved every minute! After a couple runs, Ethan took the highest lift, then hiked to the very top to board some fresh powder. I happily skied a few runs by myself.
Yesterday Ethan and I met up with The Salony Family! We had an excellent lunch at The Cheesecake Factory (peppered with some lovely vacation talk) and did a bit of shopping around City Creek! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but we had such a fun time!
Today, Ethan's mom brought us a little Shih Tzu.
She originally adopted him for Ethan's grandma. Unfortunately his grandparents have a cat (Homer) that turned out to be a bit of a bully. Because of the little dogs great nature, we were happy to welcome him into our home!
Meet Jemaine!
Yes, we love Flight of the Conchords.
He is the most cuddly dog I have ever met.
Also, I am so happy to announce that I finished my first quilt!
It keeps us warm each night as our new bedspread. I am now in the sewing machine shopping business so I can make another! I had it machine sewed and got it back in time for Christmas. It was a Christmas miracle to finally have it complete!
No comments:
Post a Comment