Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holidays Part 2

The gifts are wrapped and the Christmas cards are sent. (I apologize if you didn't receive on in the mail... It was our first year and sort of a rush job.) Christmas movies are constantly being played on our TV. The holiday spirit is in full force at the Zander house.
 
 

Monday evening Ethan and I got hot chocolate from sonic (not our best decision) and drove around looking at Christmas lights. The lights were lovely and that fact that it was snowing made it even more beautiful.

Christmas treats were made (the pan with fudge was licked clean while the fudge set on the porch.)

Thursday was our second annual Ugly Sweater Christmas Party and White Elephant Exchange.
 
 
 
 
 

We were happy that Danny could be Matt's date while Megan was out of town. (He even gave me his sweater at the end of the night!) The Demonjas, Foxs, Salonys (minus Cam), and Jordan and his his date Britany joined us as well. We had an awesome time and I laughed until I cried a couple of times during the gift exchange.We were also happy that Jordan could stay over Thursday evening as well. 

Friday we had an "End of the World Potluck" at work. The food was delicious!

After work we headed to Perry for the Bracken Family Christmas party!
 
 
 
 

As usual, Liz threw an excellent Christmas Party! Mr & Mrs Claus were a big hit! Jessica LOVED seeing them! Lee came and performed a couple songs. His voice is truly magical! We spent the rest of the evening catching up. It was lovely!

Saturday Ethan and I had a couple last minute errands. We geared up by eating at CPK first.

(It totally reminded me of the time I was in high school and my dad and I set out on a Saturday to do my moms Christmas shopping. Our first stop was Javier's for lunch. We had a delicious lunch and Les decided he was done Christmas shopping. It was the quickest/most delicious shopping trip I have had.)

We finished our lunch and ran our errands. After which I dropped Ethan off at home so I could run some other errands. I went to Target and there wasn't a cart to be found! 

Saturday evening Ethan had to run to a pawn shop to find an xbox game.
 I had no idea what a great find was about to be found.

This EP took me back to my senior year at BEHS! Hands down an awesome find and the cashier gave it to us for $0.50! What a steal! We wrapped up the evening setting up my new ipad!

We are looking forward to this week and more time with our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment