Thursday, July 12, 2012

4th of July!

July has been busy, and we wouldn't have it any other way! 

The evening of Tuesday July 3rd found us heading to Perry. On the 4th of July I ran the Perry 5k with Liz, Jordan, and Lexi!
Before
 After

Following the 5k and breakfast in the park, we headed home for showers and projects before heading back for the Parade. (Ethan rebuilt a swing at parents during the project time with the help of Craig.)
  

After the parade we played some games with Jessica and watched my dad  play in the Old Timer's Softball while eating some good ol' hot dogs and hamburgers! The game was pretty good entertainment.
 
Following the game (and afternoon naps) we headed to the Bay! The family tried Ethan's new wakeboard and had a lot of fun!

That night Ethan and I grabbed some sushi and met the Wiests for fireworks at Thanksgiving Point!

We really loved Aubree's commentary during the fireworks.  "Wow, I loved those." "Those are my favorite, buy some." "I want a peach firework." Hopefully all the people around us enjoyed it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment