So this is a bit late but here is a recap of our trip to the fine state of AZ a few weeks ago...
2 days after arriving home from FL, I was back at the airport and headed to Arizona. I sat next to a 9 year old who pretty funny. We played lots of games on my iphone and his ipod touch. The company I work for opened a new branch in AZ and I was headed down to train for a couple days. Ethan flew down Friday afternoon and had a surprise!
Our rental car was a new Fiat 500! Turns out I loved it!
Friday for dinner we went to Alice Cooperstown (not recommended) for Ethan to eat the HUGE hotdog we saw on Man vs. Food...
After dinner we headed to Tempe to see the beach park, do a bit of shopping, and eat some ice cream sandwiches!
Look how small the parking spot was!
Saturday was pool time, Arrogant Butcher for lunch, Beach Park and peddling around the lake, Z'Tejas for dinner, and ice cream sandwiches!
Sunday morning we met up with a coworker of mine who is has a Zoo membership so we were able to go for FREE! (We also got to ride a camel, and after the camel Dale totally loved me.)
On our flight home was during the Ring of Fire eclipse. We made a projector and watched the whole progression.
(We even taught some of the people around us- including a flight attendant what an eclipse is and why it was so special!)
lol, that car is sweet!
ReplyDelete