Now that June is almost over- here is how we enjoyed the first couple weeks.
1. Every weekend of May was spent out of Provo. Turns out (almost) every weekend of June involved a trip to Perry. This upcoming weekend will be the first weekend in 3 weeks that we stay in Provo... FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND!! (Besides the Lehi Rodeo.)
The first weekend of June found me doing a lot of studying for the PHR test (which would be taken the second weekend of June.) I also tried to make a delicious dessert which didn't quite turn out...
What it was supposed to look like...
and the actual end product...
The seconde weekend of June I took (and PASSED!) the PHR test and then we headed to Perry for a family shindig and my cousin Reece's farewell. He did a fantastic job on his talk and will be an excellent missionary. The whole weekend was full of fantastic food! We also put an offer in on a house and subsequently pulled the offer off the table as well. Very exciting... I also played with colored bubbles and Jessica.
The next week we celebrated my test results at work, had a BBQ with the Wiests, and rode our bike/longboard to downtown Provo for date night.
Stay tuned for the middle two weeks of June- we are talking boating, father's day, and girls night. I know, the suspense is killing you...
Congrats! That cake looks yum-yum-yummy!
ReplyDelete