Thursday, May 3, 2012

PHX, 5k and Yardwork!

Last week I headed to Phoenix for a couple days to help set up our new office. I had a lovely time, even though I didn't get any pool time. (Fortunately I  will probably be going back in a couple weeks and hopefully Ethan will be with me.) I also decided when I grow up, I would like an Orange tree.

Lots of leg room on the flight. (One of the few times it is beneficial to have short legs.)
 Sky Harbor.
 

Friday we had a lovely work dinner at Tucanos. The food and company was wonderful.

Saturday morning Ethan's Aunt Tammy and cousin Alyssa came to Provo for a really fun 5k. It was called color me rad- and boy was it RAD!
Here we are pre-race.

 
 And Post Race!
 
 
 
 
 

 We also stopped by Village Inn for breakfast as well.
 

After the world's longest shower to get clean, it was time for some yard work.
Before
 And After. I am pretty happy with my flowers.

Saturday night Ethan and I got to spend some time with our neighbor Aubree while Matt and Megan went on a date. She was pretty cute and I think we would definitely claim her as our own. After putting her to bet we watched "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close." Talk about a tear jerk-er.  Sunday night we went with The Muppet Movie (much happier and if you like Flight of the Conchords, it is a must.)

Speaking of kids we would claim as our own- tonight we got to watch these two boys while Ang was up here from STG and watching her sister's play. I can't get enough of these two.
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that race looks awesome! ha ha

    Great job on the flowers, green thumb certified! ;)

    Yes, an orange tree would be awesome. Fun work trip!

    ReplyDelete