Last weekend my family headed to St George for some family fun and sun. I headed down early to work Friday in St George. This gave me enough time to pamper myself a bit after work...
Friday I also had time to have a lunch date with Jordan. While waiting for Ethan to arrive in St George, Jordan and I headed to the Carousel and Swig. (Yes, I went to Swig 3 times in 3 days while I was in St George.)
We found it surprisingly hard to take a picture while riding the horses (they were going in opposite directions.)
Saturday morning started at the Temple and it was beautiful. We had a session full of family and it was a really neat experience. Following the temple was lunch and then skimboarding (naturally.) I was also so happy to see TJ, Ang and the boys. (I can't believe how big their boys are now!)
Saturday evening we headed to a cousin's farewell dinner and enjoyed seeing these three future missionaries together. Please note Les in the background. Lexi is headed to Paris, France in July. Reece is headed to Culican, Mexico in June, and Tyler left for Birmingham, England this week!
We ended the evening on the Dixie rock.
Sunday was Tyler's farewell and he did a wonderful job. After the farewell, it was the great race to Provo against my parents. Ethan and I won by a hair... Then Les surprised us all when he took Ethan's bike for a spin.
It really was a beautiful weekend!
Oooo we are heading to St. George this weekend! You have officially gotten me OOBER excited! Not that I wasn't before...but really-this just put the cherry on top.
ReplyDeleteGood thing my family is spending a week in the STG in June or else I would have to karate chop you for making me so jealous:)
ReplyDeleteLalalaloves!