How is the world is it already April? The week after returning from California, Ethan's cousin passed away. We attended a lovely service on Friday, March 23rd. His cousin Wade was into motorcycles so they had a "final ride" from the mortuary to the cemetery. I followed in my car, and Ethan's aunt Jan rode with Ethan.
The next day we went back up to SLC to pick up Ethan's bike. We also stopped at a serve yourself yogurt place (like Krave in St George) and Ethan was pretty happy because it was his first time at a shop like that. We also went to The Hunger Games!
The next weekend I headed to St George for an evening of wedding talk with Shauntae and a team roping in Las Vegas. It was a busy weekend and I was happy to find my way back home Sunday afternoon.
This weekend Ethan and I discovered a new restaurant in Provo (The Banana Leaf- SO GOOD.) I had a quick trip to Perry Saturday, and then headed to SLC to spend some time lunching with Lexi, Tacy, Adam, and my mom. Lexi, my mom and I were also able to start some missionary shopping for Lexi!
Ethan and I were happy to see the Easter Bunny arrived at our house this morning. There must have been a bit of confusion because he also sent a package via his little helper as well as our normal baskets. (Thanks Mom for the package! The edible grass was interesting, while edible- it isn't exactly tasty.)
The Easter bunny was pretty practical this year, I received contact solution in my basket (along with a nail polish, garments, and a lovely new dress- I am glad the Easter bunny knew my size.) Ethan received a lint roller, garments, and a new shirt! There was also a note to look in the fridge where a couple slices of cheesecake appeared.
I had a lovely walk to church today, and a great ride home on the motorcycle. One day when we have children, I am really going to miss riding on the back of the bike to and from church. Ethan and I also had a wonderful walk this evening. I am REALLY loving the spring weather.
Life is busy and good. Happy Easter! I am so grateful for our Savior and the personal relationship I am able to have with him. I am continually in awe of all the blessings Ethan and I have in our life.
I have a dilemma. I love Easter more now because Lo loved it so much. But I loved it better in Utah before she loved it because of the Spring weather. Is it bad to admit that the weather might be more important to me at this moment than the enjoyment of my child?
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about Efan's cousin. That makes me sad. I don't love death. But I do love you guys and even though I have no official date I am planning on kissing you on the face in June.