Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Titanic

Tonight I planned on updating this old blog. Instead I decided to watch Titanic with Ethan. (Not necessarily a movie high on our list, but an assignment for one of Ethan's classes.) why not do both? Well, I sort of got sucked in... Plus I have thought it was almost over for over an hour. I swear the ship has been sinking for over half the movie. I did manage to paint my toenails so I am considering it a successful evening.

In other mundane news- in the event I don't update do any of the updates I was planning...

The marathon is less than a month away. We completed our 20 miler yesterday- it is not going to be a pretty sight when I crawl across the finish line.

We had a wonderful weekend in St George with the Stouts. Lots of skim boarding fun was had, and a successful skim camp was held. Ethan and I had the opportunity to attend church with my Grandpa Horlacher (as well as with aunt Rexine and cousin Mic & family.) It was really a neat experience.

September is here! Though I love September, I am so sad to see summer end. Happy birthday month to me! This month we will also be taking a quick trip to Sacramento, running the Cedar City half marathon, and having a few family get togethers. It should be a splendid time.

Until next time- I'll never let go...

2 comments:

  1. I'll never let go... Until I peel your dead fingers from the door. Because ew, you're dead now!

    Are you coming to peach days?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you are one nice wife for watching that movie with efan. I aspire to be as supportive as you one day.
    I miss you.
    I want your address so I can send you some post.
    Happy 1 year anniversary.
    And why do we live 3000 miles away from each other again?
    kisses and squeezes.

    ReplyDelete