Monday, May 16, 2011

Viva La Motorcycle!

After spending Saturday night at my parents, Ethan and I detoured to Logan to look at a motorcycle for him. Turns out it was a keeper- so Ethan made his purchase and we headed down the windy state.... until it got to be too windy so we had to leave the bike at his aunts in Layton. He is counting down the days until his new baby is home.

Once we FINALLY arrived home, our new bishopric showed up. Ethan and I hadn't even had a chance to attend our new ward before receiving our callings. (Still living in the same place- just new ward boundries.) It sounds like I will be in Young Womens and Ethan will be in Primary. We are excitend to attend on Sunday and meet the new ward.

3 posts in one day- I believe this is some sort of record.

1 comment:

  1. too bad we can't be biker babes on the back of our men's hogs together. All I can say is good thing he got a motorbikle with a sissy seat or you my dear would be hating life on long rides.

    ReplyDelete