Last weekend Ethan and I went to Anasazi Steakhouse to celebrate his graduation and good grades. (Plus we had been wanting to eat there for awhile.) Anasazi is known for their rock cooking. They bring you your dinner (steak, chicken, seafood) on a rock that is 700 degrees and has been in an oven for 8-10 hours.
So as I wanted a bite of steak, I would cut off a piece and let it cook to perfection. BEST STEAK EVER. The shrimp was pretty good too. I highly recommend this place for any special occasion. We also enjoyed a cheese fondue appetizer and a most delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert fondue.
I would say along with the best steak ever, this was one of the best desserts ever. Oh man, I am salivating just thinking about the fantastic food. I have asked Ethan if he could please graduate and get great grades every semester...
No comments:
Post a Comment