My goodness, how is it already April? And the end of April at that? It seems as though we have had something everyday for the last month- not that I am complaining, most the time it is very fun stuff.
I am loving the spring time weather. Last week had a a lovely reunion with some college friends. Elizabeth is getting married on Saturday- so we threw her a little party at Krave. They had thin mint flavored yogurt. Delicious. Unfortunately by the time this picture was taken- Nikell had already left.
Tacy and Adam were down here last weekend so we had a fun date night with them Friday night. (We also went by the art show at the college to view Ethan's photograph.) Saturday night was spent at the river where Ethan was able to show the Jensens how to skimboard. It was super fun. and funny. Saturday night night, Ethan and I went to the Stouts to watch Harry Potter 7 on Blue Ray. It was my first blue ray experience and it was pretty awesome.
Saturday Ethan thought he would park the scooter with a for sale sign while we went to the temple- just to see how much interest there was. Turns out there was a LOT of interest and the scoot scoot got sold this weekend. I am pretty bummed- I am mourning the loss of the scooter and I am mourning the arrival of a motorcycle. (Technically the motorcycle isn't actually bought, nor is there one that Ethan is super interested in.. But he wants a motorcycle bad... so it is coming... insert JAWS music here.)
Sunday afternoon, Ethan and I headed up to Zion (love free national park week) because he needed to take some pictures for his photography class. A couple guys asked us to take a picture for them, then asked if we wanted one too. They are travel agents, so everywhere they go they take their "You should be here!" sign.
Sunday and Monday nights we were able to have Ethan's dad and Hilary stay with us. It was very fun to get to spend some time with them. Tuesday Ethan and I went to the cannery with the Bracken side of the family for a couple hours. We were canning what we wanted in the dry pack varieties. I have never been to the cannery before- but it was so awesome. It was also a very neat experience to be there with my grandma, three aunts, an uncle, and a cousin. (and a husband too...) I just hope to go back soon.
I also had a few blond pieces stuck in my hair. The first 24 hours were really difficult. It was a pretty continuous cycle of "I like this" to "WHAT HAVE I DONE?" to "It isn't has bad as I thought." to "I AM DYING IT SOLID BROWN RIGHT NOW." and back to "I like this." It has grown on me some.. I would post a picture- but I have yet to take one.... and I ran tonight so that isn't going to happen...
We are excited for Elizabeth and Joe's wedding this weekend, as well as Easter. This post is super BLAH- so I guess better luck next time..
Ohhhh we have been craving a motorcycle right now. Especially with the weather warming up. Every time one passes, Zane sighs with envy. I hope you guys get one soon!
ReplyDeleteApril really is the funnest right? And I LOVE your hair.. Like I might copy you that's how much I love it! Oh and congrats on a possible motorcycle.. Matt is extremely happy for you 2 :)
ReplyDelete