The other day I opened the mail and found this...
Yep, it is a toll bill for $1.00 from Denver. It is from our trip to Nebraska and we had to take a toll road. We joked that they were going to take a picture and send us a bill... Little did we know that the we really would get a bill! As I opened the envelope and realized what it was, I just started laughing. I just made the $1.00 payment online.
Today I opened the mail and found a refund from my eye doctor for $20.00! Wahoo! Today I loved getting the mail.
We haven't had too much else going on lately. I finished the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo book. I have now moved on to the Girl who played with Fire. I also learned a new trick to cleaning my retainer. Big news, I know. Turns out if I put it in a 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water solution it will soften the calcium deposits. Then I can just scrape them off. My retainer feels just like it did 11 eleven years ago when I first got it. With my new discovery, it means I really might keep my retainer until the day I die. My orthodontist should be proud.
Happy Last Week of January!
sweet, where is my $1 bill???
ReplyDelete