The day started with me slowly getting ready. Shauntae came over to keep me company. I was much more calm than I expected. I think I rather surprised our photography McKenzi with how calm I actually was.
Ethan came to pick me up.
Looking rather handsome if I say so myself.
Before we left I decided I would have a piece of the Salony's leftover pizza. I am so glad I did! My the time we got out of the temple, both Ethan and I were STARVING.
Perhaps we were making a deal?
That is pretty typical of us.
That is pretty typical of us.
Heading out the door.
Entering the Temple.
Heading to the stairs and shade.
A special thanks to Wes and Carolyn for making the trip down.
It meant so much that you were able to make it!
I ordered some custom Jones Soda to surprise Ethan with. Unfortunately they came the day before the wedding while I was getting a pedicure... and Ethan was at my house.
It is tricky to surprise that boy.
We also LOVED that the Salony's were able to come PARTY and stay at the Hotel Zander. We also love that Cam loved the ability to speak to people from the Xterra.
The picture below is to show Trish the finished product!
It turned out great!
My Family.
My dad sporting the nice shiner my dad got from a horse a couple days before the wedding.
Ethan's Family.
I LOVE the next picture. It is Ethan, his mom, brother and sister. It had been over 4 years since the 4 of them had been together.
Lovely Friends.
Lovely Bridesmaids and Sisters.
The picture table. (Also for Tricia's benefit...)
The First Dance.
We danced to Bright Eyes "This is the First Day of My Life."
Love that song. Long Time.
Dancing with my Daddy.
The below picture is to show that I am not a "pretty cryer" Nope. Not even on my wedding day. All the pictures of my face while I was dancing with my dad was the half laugh/ half cry face. I really enjoyed the dance regardless.
Ethan dancing with his mom. He managed to look handsome the entire time. Lucky Duck.
Let the DANCE PARTY begin.
Cutting of the Cake.
Ethan was nice and didn't smear it all over. Which was very nice. I also think the threat of "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!" might have had something to do with it.
The Bouquet Toss.
And the Garter.
A bit more dancing!
Heading out the Door!
I would also like to add that I LOVE BEING MARRIED! Of course there is a bit of adjustment and if Ethan is out of bed before me, I am more than happy to sprawl out... But I can't help but feel so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me to be married to my best friend. Every day I think how truly lucky I am.
Tune is soon to learn why I love doing laundry, our fun Thanksgiving plans, and why I am worried that we are vain.
(Like this post isn't vain enough... haha)
I would tell you all these things now but Swamp People is on and I think I want some chocolate chip cookies.














































I love all of these!! It looks like the perfect day. I almost started tearing up looking at the father daughter dance...to presh. ps your shoes were AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteoops...*too presh. as in precious.
ReplyDeleteThis is more than i can handle. I love your wedding. it is straight up the best wedding i have never been to. Everything turned out awesome. YOU are such the crafty domestic little wife/bride. Plus you are mad hot in every single photo, except the dancing crying ones, there you look silly and i laughed. Thank you soooooo much for doing this post. I secretly like to think it was dedicated to mwa.
ReplyDeleteMy web cam isn't working, therefore i can't skype. BUt as soon as i get a new one can we have a skype date? Deal.
I love you and Efan and scoot scoot. Kisses always!
Steph...I loved your pictures!!! They are beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete