A few weeks ago Shauntae and I went to Shade Clothing to take advantage of some pretty sweet deals. We ended up with these lovely matching swimsuits. Naturally we went swimming and thanks to Heathers suggestion, practiced some synchronized swimming.
Ethan brought home a BEAUTIFUL washer and dryer. I suggested the dryer was so big I could fit inside. Ethan doubted at first but once I was in, he was pleasantly surprised. Now that we have a dryer- I LOVE DOING LAUNDRY! I also really helps that when I run the washer it no longer sounds like a freight train is going to crash through the wall.
Friday Ethan and I went to the Frostop for lunch. (I love buy one get one free coupons!) I saw that for a mere 50 cents I could purchase a disguise.
I loved being disguised.
Saturday morning we held a yard sale. The never ending yard sale. We had stuff set up by about 8:30 and we didn't end until 3. I am also happy to say that I priced Marilyn just high enough that I am still the proud owner. Ha. I felt like I needed to contribute something to the yard sale so I said fine, we can sell Marilyn.... for 50 dollars....haha
Saturday was also my little brother Jordan's birthday. Earlier in the week he had told Ethan for his birthday he would love to go to Vegas because he had never been.
Our first step was The Cheesecake Factory. It was so delicious. Seriously.
I loved everything about it. Especially the burrito that Jordan ordered was as big as his head. I also really loved eating some of my left over cheesecake throughout the day today. I just have to keep fighting Ethan off.
We also watched the fountains at the Bellagio, stopped by the Harley Davidson Cafe, rode the New York New York roller coaster, and walked the strip a bit more. On the way home we stopped in Mesquite for a bit cheaper gambling and I turned $20 into $42.50 playing a bit of roulette. I think the evening was a huge success because Jordan told us about 30 times "THIS IS MY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER."





I need to spend way more time living your life. i sure do miss you. and i am so glad to see two of my favorite people living happily ever after. and to see that you fit in a dryer and having matching swimwear with shauntae. Do we get to see eachother in december? i hope yes.
ReplyDeleteoh and i had a panic attack when i saw marilyn in your yard sale photo. thank goodness it was a mere hoax.
ReplyDelete