We have been married almost 3 weeks. We are pretty much old pros by now. I mean we are home, thank you cards are wrote, Ethan is back in school and every night I am stuck trying to come up with what to have for dinner. Seriously- coming up with dinner ideas really stresses me out. So if any of you out there in internet land have good ideas, please send them my way.
I am also excited to say that last Wednesday Ethan and I got a new mattress! This is the first new mattress either of us has had. Plus it is super nice to have a little more room to spread out because we upgraded from a full to a queen. Not to mention the washing machine and drying rack we got a couple weeks ago. We are living in the lap of luxury. Plus I have a super cute husband.
Also, I would like to add in a big Hooray! for birthday month! That means for the next few weeks I will have plenty of good excuses to party!
hey maybe you have had this, but it's my fave. you just get a thing of canned chicken, a cube of cream cheese softened, and stir them together, then roll it up in some crossaints- the kind out of a tube. then bake them in the oven and then make gravy out of a can of cream of chicken soup and then add half of that can of milk and heat it on the stove and then put the gravy on top. hopefully that makes sense....
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem with dinner ideas. Little personal pizzas on Rhodes rolls with garlic bread are very easy and yummy...breakfast is a love of the hubbies too..i agree though..it is one of the trickiest decisions of my day.
ReplyDelete