Friday, August 20, 2010

Official Newlyweds

We are officially married. I am officially a "Mrs." It is awesome.

The wedding day went off without a hitch. The day was perfect. A big thanks to Julie with Middle Isle and Mckenzi with M. Felt Photography. We had a lovely honeymoon full of the most delicious food. (Oh my gosh, have you tried the deep fried macaroni and cheese from The Cheesecake Factory? I am still craving it...)

We are back to real life. The biggest adjustment is fitting 2 of us in my full sized bed. After one night of sleeping in it, Ethan and I went mattress shopping.

Yea for being married!

3 comments:

  1. steph!!
    I am so sad I missed your reception but your pics were beautiful and you looked absolutely gorgeous! We need to have a playdate soon!! love ya Mrs. Zander!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous couple! Everything looked perfect, i'm so sorry we couldn't be there! Yay for being married :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Love that pic!
    Now for all the details on your wedding and honeymoon....

    ReplyDelete