Wednesday, August 4, 2010

10 DAYS!

Mostly that is all I wanted to shout out. In 10 days I will be a Mrs. And I will have the cutest husband around.

I am pretty stinking ready for it to be here. I am ready to party hardy and then relax. I am also crossing my fingers that once this wedding is over that I will regain my memory. I swear I misplace everything or else flat out lose it. I also hope that once the wedding is over I will stop crying multiple times a day. I cry when I am happy, when I am sad, when I am frustrated, when I can't find something, and pretty much any time I have to make any decision. I think Ethan is also hoping this phase passes quickly.

Last night I had a VERY fun bachelorette party. Thank you to all that came! I will post pictures. one day. maybe. 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment