Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Catching Up

I am happy to say that we have had a great month of July! I got all moved to STG. We had a happy 4th including fireworks, treats, and unpacking!

We got to go rock out with Sir Paul McCartney and loved every minute of it... until the late night drive back.

Last weekend we went back up to Orem (3rd time in a week!) for a FABULOUS bridal shower and then we had the best picture date with Taylee.




For more fun go ahead and click right here!! Trust me, you won't be disappointed. If you ever need a photographer- I HIGHLY recommend Ms. Case (soon to be Mrs. Winders!)

Life is busy and happy and in 27 days some of the madness should end and the real fun will start.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You look absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pics! and your dress.

    ReplyDelete