I think I have a birth control plan after a day of stress. If any of you out in blog land have experience with the Nuva ring or implanon feel free to let me know....
Hey Steph-totally random that I came across your blog, and might seem weird that I'm commenting on this post particularly, haha...but I thought I would let you know that I have a close friend who had an IUD put in about 6 mos ago, she is young and hasn't had kids yet either, anyway...she LOVES it. I'm sorry about your troubles with the BC...it's lame all around. I hope you can get it all worked out! Congrats about the big occasion! Marriage is the best.
Hey Steph-totally random that I came across your blog, and might seem weird that I'm commenting on this post particularly, haha...but I thought I would let you know that I have a close friend who had an IUD put in about 6 mos ago, she is young and hasn't had kids yet either, anyway...she LOVES it. I'm sorry about your troubles with the BC...it's lame all around. I hope you can get it all worked out! Congrats about the big occasion! Marriage is the best.
ReplyDelete