Tuesday, June 1, 2010

no internet= no blogging

Hello Blogland,

Unfortunately I no longer have internet at my house and I won't have it until I move into a new apartment the first part of next month. This means for the next month these blogs will be few and far between. Also the fact that my life has taken on complete wedding madness can be blamed for the lack of a blog.

Life is happy with weekend trips to St George and enough wedding planning to make me go nuts. Ethan is much more involved than I first thought he would be and THANK HEAVENS he is or I think we would just elope. The planning is fun until I remember the budget. haha

The date is August 14th in the STG. Please feel free to consider this your "save the date." We have nailed down my dress, colors, theme, photographer (we had engagements last weekend and had a blast), cake, flowers (thank heavens for a planner), and invitations made exclusively by my husband to be.

I hope everyone is as happy it is summer as I am! Hello warm weather, cut-offs, cool pools, flip-flops, rodeos, fresh salsa, and everything else happy and good... Until the next time I decided to stay at work late to use the internet- keep it real-io.

No comments:

Post a Comment