Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pretzels in Mustard?

Today a couple of my co-workers pulled out a bag of pretzels and a jar of mustard. They proceeded to dip the pretzels in mustard... When I started to dry heave at the very thought (and listening to them eat...) they acted like I was the crazy one because this is not the low calorie treat I eat. Uh hello blogland- please tell me I really am not the crazy one and dipping pretzels in mustard is not a normal activity.

Also, I love watching the Olympics. I think I love the summer Olympics more because well, I love Summer more than Winter...Though I do love all the references to Utah. Anyway- Do you think they require all the athletes to pass a "What are the words to your national anthem" quiz before they officially let them represent their respective countries? While I was an ambassador for Dixie we had to learn all the words to the school song (and sing it at the start of class each week). I just watched an athlete win a gold and while they played her national anthem it seemed like she almost knew the words, but not quite...

More thoughts regarding the Olympics- NBC really knows how to tug on my heartstrings. I feel like I am continually torn regarding who to root for. Maybe they should give about Platinum, Copper, and Nickel medals.. Well go USA (and every other country)!

1 comment: