Dear Honda,
You stink. I mean I love you but you and your need to have a new timing belt totally stinks. It is a a rather expensive need dear little hondizzle and I would much rather spend my money on something else... almost anything else. I mean I get that you have almost 200k miles but really? Almost $500 in repairs? Thanks but no thanks. Also, couldn't you wait to hit this landmark of miles until March?
Love,
your happy(or not so much) owner
Dear Bachelor Jake,
Thanks for not letting Ali back, but if I ever hear you talk to Vienna about what kind of wedding ring she wants again- I think I will puke.
Love,
A fan
Dear Gilmore Girls,
I love you. No matter how many times I watch the same episodes over and over- you still make me happy. My only question is why end after only 7 seasons?
Sincerely,
ME
Dear universe,
Why do the words "dinner will be catered" make me automatically want to go to whatever ward activity being advertised? Actually, those words can make me want to go anywhere. To endure almost anything.
Yours Truly,
A Pathetic Friend of Food
Dear guy at subway making my sandwhich,
Thank you for congratulating me on running today. It is sort of embarrassing that you said I was a trooper for running in the rain... I think because my bangs *may* look wet but really they aren't (just a tad oily)....
From,
The girl with the almost pretty hair
Haha I love these letters too much. Especially the last one. You are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteNext time my car wants to get repairs, I'm going to tell it to go eff itself. You can count on me.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I apologize for my PG-13, censored swearing.