Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Book Club!

Today at church I was informed a few girls will be starting a book club. The first meeting is Tuesday at 7:00. I am so excited. So excited in fact that I couldn't get a good Sunday nap because I kept thinking of books I should propose we read.

I had a lovely lazy weekend. I have also ate mexican food/leftovers for every meal since Friday night. Perhaps this is why I just decided to cook some lemon poppy seed muffins. I enjoyed a girls night and Mia's wedding reception Saturday. It is always a fun get together with girls from Dixie. Plus it reminded me I am not ready to be a mother... HA

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to be in a book club. But I'm majoring english, so I read too much to read anything else anyway. Truly a shame.

    ReplyDelete