I am currently a bit sore because Jillian Michaels has been kicking my rear this week via DVD. I was explaining this to my best gal pal Shauntae and now I will just type the conversation that follows:
SW: I wish it was summer
Me: Me too... but not until I loose some of this weight
SW: I wish I cared more about that
Me: You are tall and tan- you don't have a thing to worry about. People look at me and think "why is that snowball wearing clothes?"
I did wear a skirt and boots to church Sunday without wearing any sort of tights/nylons. I apologize to the members of the ward that didn't get the memo to wear their sunglasses. It felt awesome though. I forgot how much I love wearing skirts and dresses when hosiery is not necessary.
I have only been to a tanning bed once since last July. A true miracle as it were. I want to go but every time I plan on it, I think "remember that time last July that you were putting lotion on your legs and you noticed a spot where you lost all the color in your leg? Remember how it looks like a scar but not really because its only white like a scar?" and then I talk myself out of tanning because I don't want my legs to loose all their color... forever!
I have considered getting a tan spray but my concern is 1. looking orange and 2. having it wear off unevenly and getting the whole "dirty knees and elbows look." I fight eczema and am concerned about the flair up which could potentially occur...
So here I sit- a snowball in clothes debating on how to fix my life. Also, with the whole "health thing" I have been drinking LOTS of water each day. Thus I have to use the restroom multiple times during the day... Sometimes it gets awkward and I feel like I need to explain "I swear I don't have the runs, its just I keep drinking water and well you know." This water thing has also made me start bladder training by trying to hold it for as long as possible. So I might be a snowball, but I am gaining an increasingly strong bladder. So take that.
I think that bladder thing sounds really unhealthy.
ReplyDeleteAlso, it turns out tanning is apparently as hazardous as smoking. So I think it's a good idea for you not to go. Also, Curtis once got ringworm from a tanning bed. Let that be additional motivation.
Oh man Jillian kicks my butt too. That is a rough DVD!
ReplyDelete