Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pretty in Glitter

Work as been NUTS! I mean just crazy. This means it was a pretty low key weekend.

By the time I got home Friday, I did not want to leave the house so we watched The Hangover. I have mixed feelings about that movie.

Saturday was a nice lovely Saturday. I convinced Ethan to go get a pedicure with me. We went to the asian place in the mall and got some pretty glitter on our toes... I am not sure he would like me sharing this with blogland... hahaha Saturday's movie was Men Who Stare at Goats at the dollar theater. Once again I had mixed feelings.

Sunday evening we went to see Trish and Cory and I came home with 2 new pairs of shoes. I love having slightly smaller feet than Trish..

Last night I did some Cardio Hula- yep, CARDIO HULA (not so much cardio it turns out...) in preparation for Hawaii.

I also bought bacon for the first time in I would say at least a year this weekend. So far it has been a delicious purchase!

I am watching American Idol right now but my question is WHERE IS ELLEN?

3 comments:

  1. that's exactly what i was wondering...where is ellen!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Ellen last night...well I had it recorded from earlier..and she said she wouldn't be on until Hollywood week because they did the first auditions before she had signed. Lame but she will be there soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I be honest and say--why in the world is Ellen judging people on singing? Ellen might be a nice gal, a funny person, but she has no experience in singing. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete