Thursday, January 7, 2010

a few things I have been thinking about

1. You had me hooked with the yellow straw. I seriously drink at least 4 of these a day. They go great with anything and everything. For instance, tonights dinner was a few baked lays and of course 2 Capri Suns. I had know idea the deep river of love of these things I had running through me.

2. Hawaii. It is pretty much a go for the first week of May. Ethan and I will be going and hopefully some friends join us. I have started a list of things to do. A) Hula Lesson. B) Surf Lesson. C) Visit places from Man VS Food. I also plan on wearing my shirt that says "Hula Champ" (it was my prize from Ethan's recent trip...)

3. Georgia (GG) she is my hula dancer that lives on my dash in my car. She has been there for 3 years and is always a favorite. Whats not my favorite is that her skirt is slowly but surely falling off. Ethan bought me a new hula girl in Hawaii with a yellow skirt (he couldn't find one with a purple skirt) so the question now is: Do I replace GG with the new dancer or try to remove the yellow skirt and put it on GG?

4. Christmas. I love Christmas but I realized tonight that I probably should get around to throwing out my Christmas tree.

5. Shampoo and Conditioner. I need to know if it is normal to have 5 sets of shampoo/conditioner in your shower. Is your hair feeling oily? Dry? Flat? Frizzy? Well I have you covered.

6. Work. By the time I leave work tomorrow I think I will have put in just over 45 hours this week. I am requesting an intervention- I DO NOT WANT TO BECOME A WORKAHOLIC!

7. Homeslice Ethan. I sure like having him back. That is all I have to say about that.

I think that covers it. I will also pay someone a quarter if you come put my freshly cleaned sheets on my bed.

1 comment:

  1. At a quarter, no one is going to change your sheets Steph. Face the facts, people pay top dollar for that kind of service. Up that price and then we'll talk.

    And I love Capri Suns as well, but they never have enough. It's like they have included the exact amount of juice it takes to find a Capri Sun both delicious but unsatisfying. Why did they discontinue the Capri Sun Big Pouch? Because they want us to be miserable.

    ReplyDelete