I LOVE 09/09/09. Why? Reasons are listed below.
1- I was woke up by Ethan swinging by my house on his way to school.
2- Shauntae and I were able to send all sorts of messages to one another including the number nine. We covered a wide range of subjects and often had strange questions or answers- but it kept me entertained for the day.
3- When I left work I was greeted by this:

Two guys I work with thought they would sandwich me in. I had to crawl in through the passenger rear door. Their intentions were to make me have to pop the trunk and crawl in that way.... better luck next time.
4- I went to SLC to see AJ and Pat. Pat gave my bangs a bit of a trim and AJ gave me some delicious organic/vegan chocolate. That might not sound real good to you- but trust me when I say it rocks my little Rosie world.
5- I am about to call it a night but I have a beautiful breakfast date tomorrow morning and I get to see Trish and Em tomorrow night.
Those reasons + more are why I have loved 09/09/09 and am looking forward to 10/10/10. Seriously the number 9 has many unique facts surrounding it- google it.
No comments:
Post a Comment