


The next is from Lexi's high school graduation. Besides seeing the graduate- I was also so happy to see Julie and hold my little niece Jessica for the first time.
2 weekends ago Shauntae and I went to Joel McHale and loved it. I loved riding Trax with Shauntae... why? Because all the weirdos sat by me and looked at her like she was slightly odd....
Last week was fun- AJ's brother Pat gave me a new and improved hair do. And I love it. Also notice how nicely my black eye is healing.
Last weekend I went to St George for a couple days. It was a blast- Thank you Shauntae and Ethan for making it great. We played with blinking glitter balls, went on the hydrotube, jumped off diving boards, and went to TJ and Ang's ward because TJ blessed the cute little baby. After the blessing I jumped in my car and drove up the state to see my daddy on Fathers Day. Being home was fun- dinner was great and after dinner Tacy, Adam, Lexi, My dad, and myself played Pit. Loved it. Also my diploma came- so I am now an official college grad.
Monday was pretty decent, but yesterday (Tuesday) started off rough. I woke up entirely too late because my alarm was on silent. Good thing I have an Ethan (seriously- everyone needs an Ethan) because he sent me a basket of flowers. Why a basket instead of a vase you might ask... simple. He said a basket would be easier to carry. Sure enough- his logic was correct.
Last night was wonderful. Girls from Avalon/freshman year of DSC got together and had a blast. Natalie, Emily, Trish, Tara, and myself were there. Next time we need Mia, Brooke, and Ryane.Today I had the best lunch with Michelle. Chips n Salsa accompanied by coldstone ice cream.
Today I also was informed I was good to go on an apartment in Orem. At the last minute they threw in an extra $20 month fee. It is really making me reconsider. I don't know what to do except make a pro/con list. (which is exactly what I am doing)
I just can't decide if I want to try the whole roommate thing again. I look at how great my life is from meeting Tricia and Shauntae but I could really pass on having another L.O.R.G/Tiffany/Chelsea etc. Any thoughts? I want to affordability of living with a roommate but without the hassle of finding one. Sometimes I think living alone would be the best- but having a great roommate can make life awesome. Really Shauntae? Are you sure you don't want to live here? Trish/Heather/Michelle I know you are happily married (or about to be) but don't you want to live with me again?...
Why oh why didnt you move up here a tad earlier so we could at least live together for like a year or something? It would be so much fun but I'm afraid I'm going to have to stick with my love.
ReplyDelete