I am so so happy. Ethan is moving on up to the Northern Utah area. Don't you silly people in blogland fret and think "Oh boy- they must be serious if he is moving up there for her." Nope. Not the case. I would say we are just the right amount of serious and none too romantic. He had this is the plans a long time before I even knew I was moving up to little ol' Orem. What I am really trying to say is this- ETHAN, I am so happy you are all set to attend UVU in the fall. Also, I can't wait to be living in the same neck of the woods again.
I am also heading to STG for the 4th of July. While I am there I plan on fireworks, hydrotube, constant Shauntae and Ethan, baby steps with the longboard, and the real reason of the trip- moving all my crapola up here.
Bytheway- my new job is still rocking.
I will be up in St. George 4th of July weekend too! We have to hang out...possibly have lunch or something! I miss your face!
ReplyDelete