Thursday, May 28, 2009

half face = fun

Today was heaven. I woke up and went to my free back treatment at the skin institute. It was supposed to be a facial but that wasn't going to happen. The back treatment was so fantastic I ended up getting a massage today.

Last night Shauntae and I ventured to Village Inn so I could eat an omelet for dinner. (That was one of the few things that I thought would fill be up and not require much chewing.) We were laughing pretty hard because when I laugh- only half my mouth moves. Here is Shauntae pulling the Rose

Then Rose pulling the RoseThen we went to Harmons and found Hot Tamale Cotton Candy. Good idea in theory, terrible in reality.

After Harmons we came home and put in Bride Wars... I was asleep twenty minutes in. Today I will finish getting crapola packed up and off to SLC I head tomorrow. Michelle- I can't wait for our lunch dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment