As you can see, we are really good students.
We really were trying hard to learn everything... and we all took about a million turns writing out reactions on the white board. After being there a couple hours (and at the school since 9 am) we were starting to get hungry and ice cream seemed to be the theme of what our hearts desired.Me: What are you doing?
Sh: Hanging out at home..
Me: How would you like to go purchase some pints of Ben & Jerry's and sneak them into the library?
Sh: Sounds great. I love covert missions.
Me: oh, and will you please bring a T-shirt for Elizabeth to put on?
Sh: No problem, see you in a bit.
Bless her heart- she succeeded in sneaking in our ice cream and joined us in an ice cream social in the upstairs of the library.
Never have I been so happy to be studying. As we were eating our ice cream I had a rather large chunk separate (it was REALLY frozen) so I felt the only logical thing to do was eat the whole thing in one bite.
It was bigger than it looks in the picture. Never have I had such a painful brain freeze... my eyes were watering. Ha. But I pulled through like a champ. After the ice cream social was over Shauntae left and was quickly followed by Shaylee.

Never have I been so happy to be studying. As we were eating our ice cream I had a rather large chunk separate (it was REALLY frozen) so I felt the only logical thing to do was eat the whole thing in one bite.
It was bigger than it looks in the picture. Never have I had such a painful brain freeze... my eyes were watering. Ha. But I pulled through like a champ. After the ice cream social was over Shauntae left and was quickly followed by Shaylee. Our next source of entertainment was when Marcus invited himself to study with us. Turns out a couple pinches on the bum and he no longer felt the need to gain from our intelligence. I am not sure he appreciated the whole situation like Elizabeth and I did. We were laughing so hard I was crying.
Elizabeth and I ended up staying till midnight and both experienced walking out of the library with all the lights turned off for our first time. We tried to get a picture of how dark the library was...
After the test was over on Thursday morning- my feelings could be summed up with the following picture.
Last night I rode my horse and it was wonderful. Once I got back to the shelter, Shauntae and I just vegged out. I loved it. I also love that it is the weekend- seriously, this week went fast.
Elizabeth and I ended up staying till midnight and both experienced walking out of the library with all the lights turned off for our first time. We tried to get a picture of how dark the library was...
After the test was over on Thursday morning- my feelings could be summed up with the following picture.
Last night I rode my horse and it was wonderful. Once I got back to the shelter, Shauntae and I just vegged out. I loved it. I also love that it is the weekend- seriously, this week went fast.
I'm just so glad to see that ice cream was involved in your studying! It's the only way I could ever get through school...lots of snacks for study time.
ReplyDelete