Friday, March 13, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!!

My test is over and all I can say is WOOT WOOT Spring Break!! Show me your boobies!! That last part went out to Trish as a found memory as to our freshman spring break. Don't worry blogland, no boobies have ever been flashed.

DSC did their part my having a few tables set up on the diagonal this week. As we were walking to class we saw a table with some plastic packets on it and heard the lady directing us to take whatever we would like- they just want to make sure we have a safe and happy spring break. I think she told us 3 times to have a SAFE spring break. We walked over to the table thinking, we are on a college campus, we are being told to have a safe break, and plastic packets - yes, we were expecting condoms. Instead we found packets of sunscreen and chapstick. Welcome to Utah. I loved it and have been laughing about it since Wednesday when it happened.

Happy Friday the 13th. Ethan and I are going to make gak and watch a show on serial killers!

And I hope everyone has a SAFE and happy spring break! Don't forget your sunblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment