Thursday, March 19, 2009

How I spent my spring break.

Friday the 13th
Ethan and I went to Barnes and Noble. We also watched part of a documentary on serial killers. He than watched The Fog while I slept. He also slept on my couch because I am a chicken when it comes to staying alone.

Saturday
I helped Ben put on a team roping in Logandale. That night I went to the Bellamy Brothers in Mesquite with Ben and his awesome wife Jordan, and Wade. Jordan and I were dancing fools. We loved it. After the concert we had a short adventure to Walmart and then Jordan and I danced the night away in the Lounge with some odd band while Ben and Wade played cards. We had an awesome time.

Sunday
Was church day and things of that nature. I was going to hang out with Kid but he had a last minute trip to SLC. I didn't mind and used it as an excuse to have a quiet night alone.

Monday
Did the whole work thing and went to lunch with some old coworkers. I found some time to ride my horse and that night Kid and I went to dinner and ended up talking longer than expected. I didn't realize he was just so funny.

Tuesday
Did the whole work thing again and enjoyed a Delicious St. Patricks day dinner made by Amanda.

Wednesday
After work I went I went to the corrals and rode my horse. It was fun because my uncle and cute little cousin were down there. I almost climbed on a steer to ride but we were short on time. Moe said next time I totally can. I wanted to watch Criminal Minds when I got home but I started getting scared so I had to turn it off. Ha.

Thursday
Slept in, packed my bags, and hit the road. I stopped in Provo to see Tyler and use his house to change clothes and freshen up for my interview. My interview went awesome. I would say in the next couple weeks I will know for sure- but I am 95% sure I will be moving up to the Salt Lake/Orem area this summer. After the interview I headed home to my parents and then went to dinner with my mom and aunt.

I finally got to hang out with Jacee tonight and oh boy do I miss her. We had a good laugh when I told her I finally told Josh last night that 5 years ago I was in the car he was chasing all over Brigham and Perry. Ha. It was awesome.

Something I like about this Spring Break is that I slept in Shauntae's bed on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. Ha. She thinks it is pretty funny to.

No comments:

Post a Comment