Monday, March 23, 2009

I WANT MY BREAK BACK!!!

I feel better now that I have got that off my chest. The rest of my spring break was great.

Friday
I woke up and watched Live with Regis and Kelly. Then I watched the USU game. I really thought they might pull off a win... But Jared Quayle played great and it was fun to watch him because he grew up in my small little town and was just a year older than me. Friday afternoon I headed to Salt Lake and got to go to Forever 21. I just love that store. That night we had a team roping in South Jordan and it was pretty enjoyable. I also had a date night with my little 20 year old Pace and we ended up enjoying each others company in his truck in our motels parking lot. Ha.

Saturday
I helped at the team roping and it was a pretty fun time. That night I got to see Trish and her supa cool family. I love that lady... after which I met Chris for some dinner and shopping. I got the best dress. I will take a picture and post it. I wore it to church on Sunday and my mom referred to me as a bohemian goddess.

Sunday
Went to church and I got to sit by Heidi and Dylan. I can't believe how big Dylan is and we played cars most of sacrament meeting which kept us both entertained. After church I ended up talking to my dad about moving up to Salt Lake. He informed me that once I move closer he plans on me coming home every Friday after work and working on the farm on Friday night and Saturday. If I need to get back to SLC I can leave Saturday when all the farm work is done or else just go home Sunday for church. Really Dad? I love you and mom but EVERY week? Don't you think that is a little extensive? I told him I will have stuff going on in SLC and he just looked at me and said "Well, get it taken care of the first part of the week."

Sunday evening I drove back to St Geezy and I get 150 miles away and it starts to snow. WTF mother nature? It is spring break- I should not have to drive through a white out.

Today has kicked my behind being back in school and working and more school. I didn't want to come back to real life. On the bright side- It is my half birthday and I am going to buy myself a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment