School is lame. Sure I love my friends and teachers and parasites. Maybe I would love O Chem if I had more time. And yes I think a couple of my fellow students are complete hunks, but I do not, and I repeat I DO NOT want to take 4 tests in the next week. Combined with studying for the tests, O chem homework, and a quiz to complete just makes me want to run away.
This week I have been dealing with stress by not sleeping much or eating. It is not healthy- I know. Last night I went to sleep from about 1:00-2:00. Was wide awake and a bundle of nerves from 2:00-4:30 and then off to dreamland from 4:30-7:15 (plus 25 minutes of snooze). As I was lying there, wide awake I had the strongest desire to go running. I thought that would wear me out so I could sleep. Then I remembered no sane, logical, safe person runs at 3:00 in the morning. My next thought was that I should probably do Shauntae's official Dirty Dancing Workout video. But I didn't want to wake her... dancing can get intense... So instead I just laid there. No way was I going to study. Uh- hello? I am not making a bad situation worse.. Little did I know that my rommate was awake in her bed. She was awaken from the pains for being a girl. We could have had the best party if we would have only known we were both awake. We could have done dirty dancing, running, and came home and built a fire and roasted some s'mores. The possibilities are endless.
Facebook is working again for me... that is nice. But to be honest- it was the least of my worries. Man- if I ever find the person who did this too me I think I will honestly contemplate murder. I mean a slow, painful, torturous death. Well- after I make them tell me what they changed my password too...
Let me think of some happy news:
1.I have a hair appointment on Saturday!!! What color you might ask? Not sure. Let's just spin the wheel.



And here is a favor I ask of all of you: I have yet to start a new list of fellow bloggers links that can quickly link to... So if you read this then please leave a comment (even if it is blank...) just so that it makes linking a bit easier. And if your blog is private (Lyndsi, Elise, Traci, etc) please resend an invite to me. That and if you have a link to my blog on your blog will you please insert my new blog address? Sorry I am making you all work...
THANK YOU.
oh my gosh I'm so sorry about your blog!!! I don't even know what I would do...who would even do that? who does that?? good luck on getting it back together!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bummer!
ReplyDeletebig fat bummer that we didn't party the other night, next time we are awake lets come up with something that will let the other like knock three times on the ceiling
ReplyDelete