Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Blog, Long Story

Yesterday I went to log onto my email only to find it had been hacked. That means I no longer have access to over 2 years of school papers, powerpoints, resumes, and presentations I have worked so diligently on. It means that I don't have access to my little brother's (who is on a mission) emails. I don't have emails from my mom, my family etc. I am also going through a level change on my bank account to prevent fraud. Changing my phone login information. And the list goes on and on and on.

I also found that the person who decided to hack my email took it upon himself/herself to log into my blogger account. (no I did not have the same password, they would simply need to enter the email address, click "forgot password" then when the password is sent to the said email, they get it and can change the password to whatever they wish. And that is what they did and went ahead and deleted 8 months of memories, feelings, and adventures. How they got into my yahoo! I am not sure. But if it is the person I am thinking of (but really she isn't that smart... and I say that nice. I didn't think she hated me that bad... I certainly would never do this to her...) then she would have access to my birthday and some other verification tools and could possibly fool her way in... or maybe she had help...

Besides my major loss of email. And memories from blog. They deactivated my facebook account. I fortunately had changed where I had emails from facebook sent so I could reactivate... But there are dumb issues there as well. Like now that I reactivated it, it won't let me login.

So here I am... starting a new blog till this mess is sorted out. I have emailed Yahoo and Blogger... and yet to hear back from either. If anyone has ANY suggestions on how to get such a big part of my life back, please let me know!

Happy freakin' Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. That totally sucks. Just a suggestion you should probably go to all three credit bureaus and set up a fraud alert. No use having whatever idiot who did this open stuff in your name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. steph, I am so sorry. I hope that you can get everything worked out.

    ReplyDelete