Ethan and I arrived in St George late Wednesday night. We met my dad and headed out to camp. We arrived late and got up early Thursday for the first day of our hunt! It was a small group, just my dad, Garrett, Ethan and me.
We hunted for a bit, and we kept running into the same buck. Ethan had a bit of buck fever, but after a few shots towards the end of lunch, we were able to get him. I was pretty proud of my mighty hunter!
Friday, my dad and I hunted during the morning while Garrett and Ethan started to clean up camp... Sort of... I was happy to see a few deer to keep the day exciting and enjoyed spending some time with my dad.
Friday afternoon, Ethan and I took out the 4 wheeler. I was so excited to see this sign!
Next time we are visiting Motoqua!
We had a great hunt, enjoyed lots of beautiful country, and loved not having cell service for a few days!
Saturday morning we packed up and packed out. After showers and a bit of unloading, Ethan headed over to the park to set up their new skim pool with TJ.
I eventually made it over to the park to visit with Ang, Shauntae, and friends. Saturday night, we had date night with the Stouts. It was lovely! Hibachi dinner and yogurtland for dessert! Lots of fun conversation and naturally lots of laughs.
We ended the night at the Stouts, drawing in JT and Orvil's notebooks.
Orvil and I both drew pictures of me. He nailed it!
Sunday we spent some time with Jordan before coming home to our little fur friend. He spent the week with Ethan's mom and while I know he was well taken care of, he was sure happy to see us!
No comments:
Post a Comment