Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Break

The weekend after marathon weekend, it was Ethan's fall break. 
He was itching to mountain bike, and I am also itching for the St George sun.

We left sort of late Friday night. 
Jemaine and I travel in style.

Saturday morning, Ethan went mountain biking. Jemaine and I slept in and then had a nice long walk!

Following our walk, we enjoyed a nice HGTV marathon while waiting for Ethan to get home! Following lunch at Freddy's, I was able to spend some time with Shauntae! I enjoyed being able to spend with my Grandma Bracken for a bit.  We also met up with the Lemke's for a dandy little dinner! It is just a shame we don't live closer! Saturday night we had some stuff to drop off at the Stouts and of course we stayed up too late visiting. 

Sunday was a lovely day with Jordan and a "Buying Alaska" marathon. It was a great, relaxing weekend full of good food and even better friends!

Oh, and I cut about 7 inches off of my hair and I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment