We made it to February!! Ethan is real good at winning stuff. Real Good.
A couple weeks ago he won a gift certificate to Market Street Grill.
So we had ourselves a little date night! It was delicious and fun!
Last weekend Ethan's mom, Chris, came to visit and celebrate her birthday! We had such a great time with lots of family! We had cake, video chatted with Max & Hannah via Kinect, and let the little dogs "play" together!
On Sunday afternoon we headed to Perry for The Bracken's Superbowl party and my dad's birthday party!
Jemaine Wicket was an excellent dog and let all the little kids love on him all night!
This last week I had the opportunity to face time with my dad while he was in New Jersey and needed some tech help. Being tech support is usually pretty funny to me- face time has certainly made it easier! Technology is seriously amazing!
This week we also had a surprise visitor.... Ethan's dad!
This week we lost our sweet boarder collie puppy.
Here we are attempting an "awkward family photo" this summer.
Puppy was a wonderful dog and friend... Plus she was super smart!
She enjoyed riding on the 4-wheeler.
(This is something that everyone tried to claim they taught her, but I am pretty positive it was me. In high school she would keep me company as I watered the fields, one of which was across the highway. I would have her ride with me to keep her safe.)
I remember the Sunday afternoon our doorbell rang and we found her on our porch. Such and exciting event for all the kids as we tried to keep quiet while mom and dad had a Sunday nap. A name could never be agreed upon, thus the name Puppy stuck. Plus we said she was always a puppy at heart.
Everyone in the family has lots of happy memories of our puppy over the last 12 years.
She developed an internal infection and was put down Thursday. I know I wasn't the only one who has shed some tears.
She will be greatly loved and will be greatly missed.

No comments:
Post a Comment