This week has been a bit nuts. I have been doing quite a bit of quilting and Ethan has loved his last week of finals!
On Friday I was so happy to meet up with Elizabeth for lunch while she was in Utah! She is 6 months pregnant and couldn't be cuter!
Saturday I had a fun pedicure with Michelle and Brooke! I am loving my
sparkling red toenails! Ethan and I also had a super fun date night.
First stop was ice skating at the Gallivan Center.
Our second stop was California Pizza Kitchen... I was too busy eating to take any pictures...
Third stop was Temple Square with Tacy and Adam! It was snowing and pretty dang cold!
Our last stop was City Creek... including our last shop Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I was loving their hot chocolate!
It was a wonderful evening! We are looking forward to a week full of Christmas parties and fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment