Thursday, October 18, 2012

Life Lately

Last week was sort of a bummer in the sense that we got some bummer news, work was nuts, and our upstairs toilet was apparently installed incorrectly so it is currently out of commission. 

Fortunately, even with lots of bummer stuff there was lots of FUN stuff going on.

My awesome new political shirt arrived. (No, I don't actually call things the sh*t, or even really ever say that word but I totally got a kick out of this shirt.)

Had a great hair appointment at George Elliot Salon.
 

I had a great time with Megan and Shelly at Witches Night Out. We had a great time shopping at Gardner Village and I picked up a few new Halloween decorations.

I love our new tombstones and bats.
 

We also enjoyed a night out and a visit to the Chamberlains to see new baby Tabitha. The week ended with a fun family dinner in Perry and an enjoyable game of sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment