Monday, September 24, 2012

A house update!

Here are a few before pictures of the kitchen..
 
 
 

After a bit of money, lots of long days, some great deals, and lots of fun it looks like this...
 
 
 
 
Here are a few other rooms.
The dining room. I really love our grass green rug!
 Our living room. I am super happy with the collage of pictures/prints.

The office downstairs. Ethan wanted a blue wall, so a blue wall he got!
 
 

The house is starting to feel like home and we are loving it!

3 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job, I love it! The kitchen is simply gorgeous and I agree...loving that green rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO in love with your kitchen. Wish I had the guts to tackle painting the cabinets. And your rug is AWESOME. The way you put your pics together looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why yes i will move in. Thank you so much for asking:)

    ReplyDelete