Wednesday found most of the Bracken's sharing lunch at Carrabbas before Lexi headed to the MTC. It was a lovely lunch and we are super proud of Lexi!
Lexi happily showing her cleaned plate.. "I would rather eat all my food
and be slightly uncomfortably full then suffer through the thought of
someone else enjoying my leftovers."
Here are a couple pictures following lunch...
This week has been extra hot at work- the A/C has been broken so up until 4:30pm today, I thought I was going to melt. This has been my view at work all week.
Tonight we met our new neighbors and they seem great! We also had a nice visit with the Wiests! We are looking forward to another trip to St George this weekend! (Hopefully it doesn't rain out the skim competition.)
I can't believe Lexi is gone. And why haven't we seen each other in the last 2 weeks?
ReplyDelete