Between reading the Hunger Games series, getting stuff ready for the CPA, and working- I haven't had much time for blogging or activities... Ethan and I have managed a few fun activities in 2012.
I had been wanting to try out the Flow-Rider so 3 or so weeks ago Ethan and I went. Ethan's friends the Cottams were up from St George and joined us. We had lots of fun- and I can't wait to go again!
Ethan also had a chance to go snowboarding with David a couple weeks ago. He had lots of fun even though the half pipe was closed before he could hit it up...
Ethan and I rarely go get ice cream as a date- or even by ourselves. A couple weeks ago the craving hit Ethan late on a Friday night. We went to Sub- Zero where they freeze the cream with liquid nitrogen- it was pretty awesome! I think it was the first time we had gone out for ice cream since we have been married.
Last weekend I headed to Perry to work on taxes on Saturday. Ethan and Tacy came up on Sunday for the Superbowl. We had lots and lots of delicious food and wonderful company- and my phone stayed in the bedroom all weekend so I don't have any pictures.
Thursday we had a big outing to Walmart and came home with this beauty... The price was right, and the picture is clear. Plus- Ethan was pretty excited!
Friday evening Ethan and I started volunteering with Friday Night Kids- It is an awesome organization that allows parents with disabled children a place to drop them off for a few hours and have a date night or run errands. We had a really fun experience and look forward to volunteering in the future. Prior to volunteering we met at a mexican restaurant in Orem where we had a coupon. I decided to try the flautas- little did I know they were HUGE! Notice how they compare to the fork.
Saturday I had a double outing sort of day. In the afternoon I met up with some aunts, mom, sister, and cousins for a birthday celebration. In the evening Ethan and I met up with Shauntae and her fiance Nathan at the Red Ginger. We had quite the wait- but kept busy warning people not to park across the street or else their car would be towed. Ethan lasted longer than the rest of us in the warning department, but once the owner of towed car showed up- his job was taken over. We had a wonderful dinner and visit.
This week are are excited for a visit from Ethan's dad, Valentine's Day, and enjoying the snow!


No comments:
Post a Comment