Christmas Eve Ethan and I headed north once again. I had a doctors appointment in the morning with Dr. Keller (so nice to see the old Brigham Medical group) and then rewarded ourselves with lunch at Idle Isle.
Dinner was delicious with my family, as was our traditional Christmas Eve program. We ended the night with a few riviting games of Killer Bunnies (our new favorite game.) Christmas morning came in all its glory. I got some killer slippers. (They are like rice bags that you heat up in the microwave and then put on your feet.... They are also pretty awkward to walk in...) Ethan got a hexbug racing track (all the boys got a nano bug to race as well.)
Jessica was pretty into Christmas this year which was super fun. She also loved the sleeping bag Santa brought her.
Lexi in her new jammies with Jessica.
After the madness it was time for church (which I loved on Christmas) and we were happy Ethan's mom could join us. The rest of Christmas was spent with Ethan's family in Roy playing games and eating lots of delicious food. (Unfortunately no pictures were taken.)
Monday we stopped by to see the Salonys and plan our trip to South America.... Right Heather- OUR trip. :) Monday we spent some more time with Ethan's family before heading back to Provo. We also had a great dinner with Hannah and enjoyed having her spend the night with us.
Tuesday was a recoup day and Wednesday we were super happy Trish and Cory could come play the Kinect with us. I really wish I didn't stink so bad at taking pictures- but the memories are definitely there.
No comments:
Post a Comment