A couple weeks ago Ethan and I made Pizza Muffins. They were pretty good- though I probably should have checked the pizza dough I purchased to make sure it was "extra thick."
With the extra dough- Ethan made a delicious pizza. I might even venture out and say it was better than the pizza muffins.
For Labor Day weekend we headed south and stayed with the Stouts. Saturday morning Sandy Crack skimboards put on a skim camp. Once again I was in charge of helping the little girls- and unfortunately there isn't a picture of when I fell right on my bum. in the thick mud. It was pretty awesome.
Here is a picture of all the campers and instructors.
And of course- lots of learning.
At the end of the camp- some of the kids got miniature skimboards for prizes. (Category's were things like most persistent, best beginner, best wipe out, best trick, etc.)
After the camp and getting sandwiches- Ethan and I headed over to the Washington County Rec Center to swim. That place is so awesome. The rest of the evening included watching the BYU game and eating at Olive Garden with the Stouts. As I mentioned in an earlier post- Ethan and I attended church with my grandpa Horlacher. It was testimony meeting- and it seems like the smaller the meeting, the stronger the spirit. This was definitely the case.
Labor Day was celebrated back in Provo with a 20 mile run. We also made the best French Dip sandwiches and invited Lexi and her friend Matt over for dinner. I wish every weekend was a 3 day weekend.
those little skimboards are awesome and i wish i could see your muddy bum or just you instructing the little ones on how to skim. you are multi talented.
ReplyDelete