Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fun Run and Sun!

Friday night Ethan and I (along with 700 other people) participated in St George's Midnight 5k. It was pretty fun- and super neat to see the sea of glowing things running along. It was at the old airport in STG and it was pretty cool to run down the runway. Ethan was a very nice husband and ran at my pace the whole time- it was very nice but I don't think I will get too used to it seeing he was running laps around me. Very nice for the evening though!

 We really liked when we arrived to pick up our packets and saw our last name. Turns out we were alphabetically the last people to register.
 Ethan Glowing...
 Stephanie Glowing...

Saturday we were happy the sun finally came out to play. I am always looking for a pool during the summer so I went ahead and purchased one. 


We played in  it for awhile before we decided to let the sun warm it up while we went out to the Gunlock Waterfalls. The waterfalls were lots of fun- but so COLD! I was also surprised how many people were up there. It was the happening place to be.


 We wrapped up Saturday night by going to dinner with Matt and Megan. (If you live in St George and haven't been to Mad Pita- you need to.) And since we were right by the Sweet Tooth Fairy we thought we should grab some delicious cake bites before going home. 

Ethan and I had to speak in church today so last night we finally got serious about writing something. That is right, we have been to our new ward 2 times and we each have a calling and have spoke in church. Our neighbors told us if we keep it up then Ethan will be bishop within the month. 

 Tomorrow will include buying Ethan his own lounging floatie (because you bet he took over mine) and some more pool time.

I love holiday weekends!

3 comments:

  1. The question being will there be enough room in your pool for the two of you? How fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph...it looks like you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question...Where exactly are the Gunlock Waterfalls? and Do you think they will still be there this late in the summer? We are headed down there in a week or so and wanna check them out regardless if there is water or not! Let me know. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete