Happy girls day to all the girls out there. Last year when we were in Hawaii we learned about boys day. Ethan and Cam took full advantage of boys day (May 5th) ALL DAY. Naturally Heather and I looked up girls day (March 3rd) and set a reminder in our phones. I was more than happy to get my happy girls day message today.
Other than girls day, not much else has been going on with us. We had a fun game night with our friends Monday night. We learned a new game called Quirkle. I especially liked it because I won! We also had a most delicious dinner at the Wiests. We are also going to be teaching 4 year olds in primary! I am pretty excited about it... Though I wish I knew if I still had to teach relief society.
We have also been trying to decide where we are going to be living next year... Oh the joys of making decisions. I have had a couple mini melt downs and will be very happy when we finally know what in the world is going to do.
Mostly we are so excited to go to Mexico in May. We simply cannot wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment